Friday, November 7, 2008

November Dates

So, I'm not sure how much this blog is helping anyone, but I figured I'd give it another month and see if it catches on. No one's commenting, so I'm not sure if people are actually reading this :) So comment if you think I should keep this blog going! Or, better yet, comment if you want to leave a post on the blog! Ok, so this is what we've got going on in November:

Saturday, November 8th: Mistletoe Market at Wakefield High School. I think a group is going to meet there at 8:30. I think another group may be meeting at 10:00.

Thursday, November 13th: Coupon Get Together @ Jenn's house around 6:15/6:30ish to learn more about how to get the best deals and save the most money at the grocery store!

Thursday, November 20th:
Girls Night Out 80's Style! at the Melting Pot @5:00. Reservations have already been made, so if you weren't in the count or can't make it, you'll have to check with Erin to see if there's still any spots open.

If I've forgotten anything or if you've got something else to add, let me know!

4 comments:

The Jenkins said...

I have to say it's nice having some place to go where everything is listed. I'll be posting soon at couponing, just haven't gotten to it yet, so much to do. :-D

Jonas said...

I'll definitely plan on coming to the coupon get together thing...I need to pass off the coupon train to Allie! I have TONS I think I can contribute...I've been stacking newspapers up but way to lazy lately to cut them out.

Jonas said...

oh this is Melissa

The Snuffin's said...

I think this website is very helpful, and I am going to try to make it on Thursday for the coupon get together.